Secure Your WordPress Website: How to Protect Yourself from Hackers, Spammers, Scrappers, and Imbeciles
A field guide to stopping evildoers from breaking into your website, stealing data, and injecting malware.
Plus, what to do after a hack!
Available in PDF format.
Oh, the things you’ll learn from Secure Your WordPress Website!
- How to Take Control Of Your Web Presence Now
- The Best Tips to Securing WordPress Websites and Keeping Hackers Out
- The 27 Best WordPress Security Plugins to Prevent Hacking
- Backup and Restore Your WordPress Site and Sleep Better at Night
- WordPress Under Brute Force Attack: Targeting Admin Usernames
- Use Mantras as Passwords to Achieve Web Nirvana
- 3 Ways to Protect Your Email Address From Hackers and Spammers
- How to Kick Content Scrapers in the Balls
- Damn that Referrer Spam from Google Analytics
- How SSL Certificates Give Your URL the Cone of Silence
- After the Hack: How to Restore Your WordPress Website